Marketing Manager –Fast Casual Group
Salary: $75,000 – 85,000
Our client is an extremely exciting and rapidly growing fast casual restaurant group with an amazing concept and company culture. They are currently expanding in the American market and looking for a Marketing Manger to join their team in Los Angeles.
If you’re looking to join a company that is dynamic, forward thinking then please keep reading!
- Develop and implement a fully integrated marketing strategy for multiple sites across the islands
- Work with Head of Departments to conduct a strategy and effective marketing calendar
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee all areas of marketing- ATL, BTL, TTL
- Oversee all social media, PR activities
- Full budgetary control
- Ideally you with have Marketing experience within the hospitality industry
- Marketing degree or similar level educated
- Incredibly well organised and able to work in a neat and tidy manner
- Adaptable, flexible positive and able to operate in a fast changing and challenging environment
- Attention to detail essential
- Effective budget management experience
- Experience working with external agencies - PR, associations, partnerships, contractors.
- Computer literate (Microsoft software: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) worked with customer databases and e-commerce
- Good planning and excellent organisation skills, completer/finisher
- Good attention to detail and accurate in work, follows through on tasks
- Will go that extra mile and has that enthusiasm to lead through
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!