Membership sales Manager – Versatile, Fun Leisure Company – St Albans - £16,000 - £18,000 +
Job Membership Sales Manager
Salary £16,000 - £18,000
Location St Albans
An amazing opportunity has just become available for an experienced Sales Manager to join a versatile leisure company in north London – St Albans!
Our Client aims to inspire the community to get more active! With a range of activities, sports, and programmes everyone feels welcomed to come in get fit, and have fun!
Be inspired, and apply if you would love to be a part of this amazing team
- To sell a range of memberships to suit all sectors
- To retain existing members by providing excellent customer service
- To achieve/exceed budgeted membership sales targets and associated sales lines
- Responsible for developing and implementing monthly sales plans with the objective of achieving targeted membership sales numbers
- Telephone prospective enquiries in accordance with the Minimum Performance Criteria (MPC) levels in order to reach monthly sales goals.
- Convert a targeted percentage of all outbound telephone calls to appointments and subsequent appointments to new members.
- Conduct tours with prospective members and sell facilities of the Club, ensuring appropriate follow up activity where necessary.
- Follow up Web / Email enquiries within 48 hours.
- Drive the sales process for corporate memberships.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads through regular outreach initiatives
- Develop and implement a sales plan which will maximise central sales/marketing support and generate sufficient new contacts in the local marketplace to achieve targeted sales / income.
- Work closely with the club operations teams to implement local and centrally driven marketing campaigns to sell new memberships, reduce membership attrition and drive joiners from referrals
- Implement, monitor and drive retention strategies, e.g. new member events, club nights, away days and after sales care.
- Maintain a full operating knowledge of the Club’s membership systems, including joining fees, subscriptions, direct debits, cancellation policy, Club services and rules.
- Manage computerised membership system, and provide accurate statistical information as required.
- Proactive database management of customer records on CRM
- Comply with the provision of the Company’s Health, Safety and Fire policies and procedures.
Interested? Email your CV now to email@example.com
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!