A wonderful opportunity has presented itself for an experience menu development manager to join this great, healthy food concept that is expanding across London
The business has grown from strength to strength and has over 15 sites across London and need a menu development manager to work alongside their Food Development chef to keep ahead of the game and keep their menus fresh and healthy
The Menu Development Manager is responsible for reviewing, renewing and developing the food proposition and must have experience in developing own-label products.
You will utilise your category development experience to drive profitability but also understand category performance and price points to drive market share.
Your key focus will be to ensure the right products are stocked at the right time, and for the right price.
We’re looking for someone who has strong financial acumen and is comfortable with reviewing commercial data to understand and extract the story behind the numbers.
You will work closely with suppliers and Operations to ensure maximum availability on food products for a seamless menu development process.
You will partner with our Food Development Chef, providing solid consumer-lead briefs and competitive analysis to ensure new products deliver commercially for the business.
This is not your average development role but much broader, incredibly hands on, and involved in various facets of the business. An excellent opportunity for the right person to grow in role as our business continues to expand.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen – confident and comfortable with numbers
- Passionate about fresh food
- Thorough understanding of new product development
- Experience of liaising with suppliers and coordinating supply chain
- Finger on the pulse with an awareness of industry trends and consumer demands
- Experience of delivering new menus specs, allergen data and accurately calculated GP
- Proficient on Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role for a multi-site food business
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- The ability to inspire & engage key stakeholders at all levels, across all functions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience on star chef (desired, not required)
- Free travel between Zone 1 & 2
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Feel Great breakfast and lunch
- 50% Discount to use in any of their sites
- Legendary parties four times each year
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!