Night Room Service Supervisor, London 5* Hotel
Location: Central London
Salary: Negotiable + Tips and Service Charge
The Night Room Service Supervisor will be an all-rounded leader with focus on providing the best room service to all staying in guest. Busy operation in the evenings at times, you will be leading and managing a team of two during the night shifts before the day team tame over.
Shifts can either run for 5 days on with 2 days off, or alternatively, 4 on and 4 off from 10:30pm till 7am.
- To provide a professional and courteous service to customers by leading a team of room service staff
- Assuming responsibilities as delegated by the Room Service Manager (Shift responsibility, stock control, stock ordering, cashing up duties, etc)
Work Related Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position, in a medium to large hotel;
- Fluent in English, other language is a bonus but not necessary
- Passion for hospitality and customer service
- Passion for hospitality, customer service and high standard
- The ability to communicate effectively is imperative.
- Must possess the desire to generate customer satisfaction;
- Immaculate personal appearance is required;
- Must have the ability to work in a pressurised environment;
- A confident and professional approach is essential;
Interested in this great challenge? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!