Night Warehouse Section Manager-National food distributor!
£28,000-£32,000 + benefits
My client is one of the largest food wholesale operators in the UK, offering branded and private-label goods. They are in need of an experienced Night Warehouse Manager/Supervisor to progress with this operation that has gone from strength to strength.
The successful candidate will require previous supervisory management experience within a warehouse team environment. The role will be support the Warehouse Manager with delivering operational KPIs to tight deadlines and to drive improvements by engaging the team in promoting a positive culture.
Reporting to a Warehouse Manager, this role requires someone capable of working under pressure, displaying a good analytical approach to work to deliver business results and to achieve performance and service levels.
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse procedures and compliance
- Supervisory / Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment
- HACCP / IOSHH trained advantageous
- Customer Service focus
- Commitment and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to make sound decisions particularly with regard to error correction
- A good understanding of Health & Safety at Work and Food Safety Act
- Display aspects of own self-awareness of behaviour and personal effectiveness and efficiency.
- Show great flexibility and be prepared to work additional hours where necessary.
- Effective team worker
- PC literate in Excel and Word
There is a need for flexibility as you will be required to work a shift of 20.00 – 06.00 on any ‘5 from 7’ basis.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!