I’m currently working for a large remote mining provider in the world, who are now looking for a qualified Nutritionist to join their team in Mongolia.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying current dietetic and nutrition standards.
- Demonstrated skill in obtaining and assessing dietary histories and nutrition requirements.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate nutrition education and weight management intervention programs.
- Manage complex nutritional needs including recommending and calculating specialized diets as necessary
- Lead classes and/or support groups for patients with specific nutrition issues as applicable
- Diploma or Degree in Food Nutrition or Food Science or Dietitian or related
- Healthy Lifestyle, Wellbeing and community experience
- Experience with CBORD food and nutrition system or any other diet software
- Must be registered dietitian with appropriate health authority in GCC
- Ability to develop and analyze menus for an acute clinical and residential settings
- Excellent organizational, project management, time management and communication skills, user level problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Creative, positive, solution oriented attitude in the workplace
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Outlook etc.)
Send your CV to Sharlene@corecruitment.com. Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!