Operations Director– Education Contract Catering - London £70,000 - £77,000 plus car & PRB
What are we looking for?
My client is looking for a senior operator to join the team, you will have experience in education preferably. You will be responsible for building, influencing and maintaining client relationships whilst motivating and ensuring best practice of your staffs. My client prides themselves on providing a quality service and product to their clients so a passion for food and service with the education sector is a must.
The Successful Candidate:
- It is essential that you are currently an operations manager with another contract caterer.
- My client needs someone who can hit the ground running and improve on already good business.
- You must be a strong business manager, with excellent people skills and attention to detail.
- A proven track record with a reputable contract caterer is essential.
- My client will be looking for someone who can bring something new to the table
- You will be able to demonstrate successful results and the win of new business
- Financially savvy
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent retention record and fantastic client relationships
- High volume
- Organisational skills
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to sugandhi@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!