Job Title: Operations Manager
Our client is currently seeking an Operations Manager that has experience running multisite operations, large teams, and a variety of food and beverage outlets. Candidates must have fluent level of both German and English.
This is a great opportunity to join a worldwide brand with a variety of successful concepts. Reporting into the GM you will be leading a large team of managers and staff in a large scale commercial setting using your previous experience to lead and motivate a team to high standards of service, driving business and sales forward and ensuring the smooth running of a multi-faceted leisure site.
- Close cooperation with the general manager as well as all other supervisors to ensure compliance with all attraction standards.
- Leadership of all subordinate employees of the attraction in the sense of brand way.
- Effective work in the team and promotion of team collaboration.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of an introduction and training for all new employees
- Carry out assessments to ensure the current needs for training and further education
- Ensure that all legal obligations and company guidelines regarding hygiene, health & safety and labor law are met and adhered to.
- Responsibility for consistently positive visitor satisfaction by ensuring high-quality entertainment and a high-quality exhibition stand.
- Responsible for the organization, preparation and monitoring of the service plans, taking into account expected visitor numbers, compliance with the budget and brand standards.
- Conduct regular leadership team meetings.
- Ensuring a smooth process in all areas and the constant promotion of economic processes in all subdisciplinary areas in order to meet the highest quality standards
- Full of personality, spark and charm
- Genuinely enjoys working with others and the public
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet all deadlines.
- Results oriented individual that works effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships.
- Fluent German and English languages are mandatory
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!