25,000-35,000 QRs/month (DOE)
Responsible for managing the catering operations for a high end medical site in Qatar. The role is to ensure the catering services delivered safely, timely within the scope and budget. Plan, direct and monitor the activities, practices within the operations on daily basis to ensure the project’s objectives/aims are met in compliance with Compass service standard. Utilize innovative ideas, resources and technology for consistent service excellence.
Qualification & Experience:
- · Minimum of Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management
- · Minimum (8) eight years’ experience managing projects of 24/7 operation in healthcare industry/hospital environment with similar capacity.
- · Client focused with strong ability to identify, analyse and develop continuous improvement opportunities
- · Proactive, energetic, punctual and have the ability to work under pressure and handle complexity
- · Strong leadership, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- · Financial, budgeting and inventory management skills.
- · Well versed with all relevant statutory requirements, Health & Safety Regulations (H&S) and ISO standards.
- · Good Computer skills of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- · Knowledge and professional experience in the Middle East Region is a preference
My client is interviewing this week!! Please send your resume to Sharlene Cross today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!