Property Financial Assistant- London- £28k
We are looking for a skilled Property Financial Assistant to join our Property Administration team. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the organisations annual and quarterly budgets
- Maintaining the Property Asset register for all properties
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are properly raised and that the costs and works are justified
- Ensuring invoices are processed quickly, correctly coded ad passed to the accountant
- Liaising with overseas suppliers for goods supplied
- Organising delivery of goods to appropriate places
- Assisting with the production of Quarterly and Annual financial reports for property suppliers
- Being able to distinguish between Capital Expenditure projects and Operational costs so that budgets are coded accordingly
The successful candidate will have accounting experience, experience dealing with local authorities, lettings agents, utility companies, contractors and suppliers. You will possess strong organisation and communication skills and be passionate about Finance. Practical knowledge of lease agreement service charges and Section 20 works is desirable but not essential.
The role is permanent and we are looking for a candidate who can start ASAP. You will be required to work 40hours per week (Monday- Friday 9am-5pm).
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!