Pub General Manager needed in Paris, France
Salary €32,000 brut basic + bonus (based on KPI’s)
Must have experience in managing a Sports Bar; Branded Pub or Brasserie
Must be bilingual (French / English)
We are looking for a Pub - General Manager with a strong and stable background who can lead this establishment forward while instilling excellent standards and high team spirit throughout.
This is a popular venture specifically during Sports Events needs a born leader and entrepreneur-minded experienced individual with excellent organisational skills.
As a Pub - General Manager, you will have full financial accountability and responsibility for all areas of the business.
- Must be bilingual (French / English)
- Management of a high quality, good volume operations within a Sports Bar (serving food) / Branded Pub or Brasserie
- Excellent operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
- Driven, dynamic and service-motivated character
- Full finance awareness and understanding with success managing structured P&Ls is required.
- The ability to lead an international team and train where required
- Must ideally have already worked in management in France
- Confident individuals who have passion for what they do
- Must be a born leader who can push the business forward.
- Be excited at the opportunity to grow the business
- Have an awareness of and care for how customers and staff feel
- An honest and superb judgement.
Position: Pub General Manager
Location: Paris, France
Salary €32,000 basic + bonus
If you are interested in this challenge, please send me your CV at email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!