F&B Operations Manager – Luxury Island Resort – Scotland
Salary: Up to £45k + Live-in + Bonus
You will be responsible in driving the F&B division forward and act as a leader and coach for your line managers and their teams.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service throughout all food and beverage outlets. They will be driven by the pride in succeeding and the guest experience.
You must be a Visionary and keen on developing the division as a Destination and the Place to Be in London.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Management and leadership of managers and team
- Maintaining a continual focus on achieving exceptional service
- Developing the team and standard to achieve excellence in Guest Satisfaction
- Developing a strong training and development culture amongst the division
- Maintaining and strong control over the costs (Food, Beverage, Payroll)
- Pro-actively promote the Venue as a destination (including Social Media)
- Have a critical eye for details and take actions to ensure highest quality of service and positive guest journey throughout
- Work closely with the Head Chef
- Provide feedbacks and ideas to the Executive team to keep up with trends (or be a trend setter)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE
- Experienced Food and Beverage Manager within a Luxury Hotel or Resort
- A people manager
- Passionate about service culture
- Delivering outstanding customer service throughout all food and beverage outlets.
- Driven by the pride in succeeding and the achieving high guest experience.
- Passionate in driving forward the Food & Beverage offering
- Financially sound with effective management of budgets and costs
- Food and Beverage management role within a 4* or 5* star Luxury hotel or resort
- Minimum 3 years at F&B manager level
- Strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, payroll and forecasting.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership
- Strong people management background.
- Passion and drive
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!