ROOM SERVICE SUPERVISOR – Luxury Hotel and Spa near Ascot
Great opportunity to join this luxury Hotel and continue developing your leadership and managerial skills.
We are looking for an individual with passion for service and with a keen eye for details. This position will suit a Senior Assistant, Team leader or Supervisor within the F&B division of a Luxury Hotel (that includes room service) or already in the specific In-room dining / Room Service department.
You must possess excellent organisation skills, great training and development ability as well as a desire to delight the customer by delivering excellent service.
You will be supporting the smooth running of the In-room dining division and oversee a small team.
- Supervision of a small team
- Creating memorable experiences for the guests
- Ensuring that service is prompt and professional at all times
- Handling comments and complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring the team adhere to Health and Safety and other laws or regulations
- Experienced supervision within high-end F&B environment ideally within In-Room Dining
- Commitment in creating exceptional service experiences
- Passion for food, wine and quality products
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent presentation and grooming standards
Great career development opportunities.
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact Beatrice with your updated CV - email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!