Purpose of Position
To offer the highest standards of hospitality and welcome to all customers; as the first point of contact in the venue, our receptionists ensure a very happy start to our customers’ experience at Puttshack being friendly, smiley and welcoming; they have responsibility for ensuring that customers understand how the venue works.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of the Puttshack brand.
Core Non-Negotiable Skills and Experience
- Puttshack Personality
- Articulate and excellent spoken English
- Ability to engage with guests in a confident manner
- Team Player
- Exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering service in a professional, knowledgeable and accommodating way.
- Remain calm, patient and polite if receiving customer feedback.
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Are friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have good working relationships with everyone they come into contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co-operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Puttshack is the best it can be.
- Set a great example to new employees.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Report for duty punctually for every shift, in complete, clean uniform and sign in with their line manager.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and taking every opportunity to upsell, including promoting merchandise.
- To liaise with clients and customers to assist in directing their guests to the rest of the party
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all your work meets company standards and is according to training give; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily sheets detailing large bookings, pre-orders and exclusive area reservations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus to ensure that you are able to respond to customer enquiries.
- To undertake general administration duties.
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, supervisor or the duty manager.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work and they follow all procedures in this respect and report to management any hazardous situation or accident.
- To attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!