Regional Marketing Manager – Surrey - £35-45k basic + package – Must have QSR or Retail background
My client is looking for an organised, charismatic self-starter with strong experience in QSR/ Retail marketing management who can drive sales, project manage and take initiative. If this sounds like you get in touch now!
Great team work
- Work closely with your stakeholders to deliver the ‘targeted’ results
- Share your knowledge and experience with others
- Promote an attitude that is enthusiastic, open and honest
Drive Sales in a sustainable way
- Develop a thorough understanding of the stores that you are responsible for and build a robust marketing plan to deliver forecasted sales growth, within budget.
- Schedule marketing activity designed to address key business opportunities, examples of which are:
- New store openings
- Under-performing stores
- Student and Freshers events
- Competitor blunting
- Corporate and Business opportunities
- Increasing frequency
- Increasing sales derived from Carry Out orders
- Internal marketing
- Execute the programs/plans for these effectively.
- Being mindful of Return on Investment and measurability
- Adapt and improve on the strategy and plans as required over time. Learning from success and failures.
- Develop, engage and work closely with the operational teams to create buy-in on the marketing campaigns, programs and plans.
- Manage all the implementation of your campaigns across all the marketing channels including; facebook, Text Messaging, Leafleting, Direct Mail, Royal Mail drops, Google PPC, PR, Email, box topping and others as applicable.
- Define, order and ensure correct display of all Point of Sales materials, in line with the requirements of each campaign.
- Advise on menu development and pricing strategies for all stores based on sales performance, store demographics and competitor insight.
The ‘nut’s and bolts of the role’
- Set up and manage monthly competitor monitoring against key menu items and implementation of competitor disruption tactical campaigns as and when required.
- Analyse the success of each campaign and its corresponding activities and amend/introduce new/improved programs based on conclusions.
- Attend all Area / Regional meetings as and when required and report on marketing campaigns progress and future plans.
- Menu proofing and menu quantities forecasting
- Keep the website up-to-date, implementing changes through our content management system
- Review of stores sales, order count, frequency of purchase, new customer numbers and profit growth on a daily basis
- Weekly reporting against KPI’s
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!