Restaurant General Manager - Casual / Fine Dining Venue Surrey - up to £45000
Are you a General Manager in a high-end / Fine Dining service Restaurant with a "casual" vibe ?
Are you a passionate manager, leading your team by example and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction?
Are you looking for a unique project, a be a part of a winning team?
As Restaurant General Manager you will
- Recruit, train and coach your team
- Liaise with the Head Chef and Senior Management to constantly and consistently improve on guest experience
- Implement and deliver a 5* Service Culture
- Responsible and accountable for restaurant costs (payroll, cutlery, etc) and stocks control (including Beverage stocks)
- Ensure all procedures & day-day performance (including Health & Safety, Good practice, etc)
- Proactively monitor & respond to guest comments & feedback
- Be commercially savvy and involved in ensuring the restaurant is a Destination within the Local market
- High-end / Fine Dining restaurant and/or Private Members / Luxury Hotel restaurant experience
- Previous experience in 5 star or similar environment
- Currently in a Senior Leadership role managing a team of min 15 staff
- Wine knowledge
- Fluent written and verbal English
- People Management
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!