Restaurant General Manager – Doha, Qatar
Fancy working in fabulous upmarket restaurant situated within a luxury 5* hotel?
Keen to grow your career in market leading, International Hotel Group?
The Ideal Candidate
- 5-star luxury background – within well-known international luxury hotel brands
- Young, energetic individual who is ready to work late hours
- Already in a Restaurant Manager position for 1-2 years in a strong venue
- Capable of guiding a F&B team of 50 FOH
- Great team spirit, strong guest relations builder, hands-on (strong floor experience), outgoing personality
- Culinary concept experience is a beneficial too
- Nationality: preferably European, American/Australian due to brand authenticity
- Basic salary QAR12,000
- Entitled to family status, Two-Bedroom Apartment (if single – one-bedroom), QAR 900 Transportation Allowance, 21 vacation days, Yearly flight ticket, Private Medical Insurance
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 1 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!