Role: Retail Operations Manager
Location: Dubai, KSA, Kuwait
Our client is a well-known retail group who operate across the GCC region! Currently seeking an experience Retail Operations Manager to oversee the business in UAE/Kuwait/Qatar or KSA. You will be coming from a strong retail background such as Fashion or Cosmetics.
- Be a central point of contact for field and site management, providing a consistently high level of service that supports day-to-day Retail operations
- Develop and maintain a full suite of standard operating procedures for Site operations in conjunction with business owners
- Work cross functionally with other HO departments, Retail sites and key stakeholders to simplify or remove inefficient / redundant non-selling site processes and products
- Manage business process change approval within the Retail team and Head Office functions through effective stakeholder management
- Project manage the life-cycle of each process change with an absolute focus on delivery at site level
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers and service providers to ensure Stock deliveries, IT, Store Materials, POS, training etc, is delivered on time in preparation for opening, refits or improvement
- Co-ordinate area managers, ROMs and other Stakeholders on a daily and weekly basis leading up to and during an opening, refit or improvement to ensure deadlines are met and undertaking national site visits as appropriate
- Provision & delivery of a product, merchandise and inventory strategy that optimises net achieved margin, robustly manages stock inventory and reduces cost of sales
- Creation, management and implementation of the staffed & non-staffed channel activity and change management plan
- Play an active role in the Refit/ New site planning process, visit sites and play an active role in conference calls
- Act as the Retail interface with key support functions, developing strong working relationships and providing insight and information as required
- What you’ll need to have
- Experience of working with multiple sites and multi country
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead others
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to influence and operate at all levels
- Ability to support and drive change with effective project management skills
- You will be an experienced Retail Operations Manager currently with at least two years’ experience in a similar position.
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!