Revenue Analyst- London- £22-24k
- Maintenance of availability restrictions, rate programmes, and selling strategies through manipulation of the system
- Analyse reports to make short term and long-term pricing recommendations
- Controls inventory and availability of external booking sources for assigned hotels
- Analyses market segment performance at each hotel to determine appropriate strategic actions by segment
- Analyses demand and works with the Revenue Manager in determining effective yield strategies to optimise revenue
- Ensures all Revenue Management data files are organised and maintained
- Provides reporting and available information to the General Managers/Revenue Manager to assist in creating detailed forecasts
- Assists in developing processes and procedures to standardise Revenue Management functions for all managed properties
- Responsible for tracking and measuring Special Events and demand generators for area of hotels
- Assist the Reservations department with booking enquiries & telephone calls from time to time
- Prepare and distribute occupancy and revenue statistics for all properties on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!