Revenue & Reservations Manager – Luxury 5* Resort, Maldives!
Excellent opportunity for an exceptional Revenue & Reservations Manager to join this unique & stunning luxury 5* property – we really want the best of the best for this role as very high profile!
- 3 - 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue /Reservations Management experience in LUXURY 5* properties / hotels
- Strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS Opera, Vision, GDS, CRS, OTA Extranets etc.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes.
- Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly.
- Well-developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills.
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
Salary Package Offered:
Salary USD2500- 3000 NEG for right candidate
Service charge USD1000+
Annual Bonus of 20% (KPI Bonus)
Annual leave & Inclusive annual ticket to home and return
R&R breaks plus allowances
Unfortunately only successful candidate will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!