SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE – AMAZING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPT!
BOUNCE is a ground-breaking social entertainment concept with two established London venues situated in Farringdon and Old Street and a fledgling venue in Chicago, USA. Each beautifully designed venue features 17 ping pong tables (including the London 2012 Olympic final table), an open counter restaurant with a modern European inspired menu, fantastic DJs and a stunning full cocktail bar that takes centre stage.
With three highly successful venues and enormous plans for UK and global growth, Bounce are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the success story!
This is a key role supporting the Marketing Manager, leading an incredibly fast paced central marketing team, driving and promoting multiple successful social entertainment brands in London, throughout the UK and across the globe.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and implementing campaigns including identification of clear objectives, concept development, and working with cross functional team to execute
- Regularly inputting into social media planning and reviewing google analytics
- Preparing marketing statistics and assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Manaing marketing database and email distribution list
- Developing internet presence, improving search rankings improving visibility, maintaining SEO schedule
- Monitoring and liaising with external websites regarding listings and marketing material
- Editing and producing all internal venue collateral
- Research audiences and identify targets within different markets
- Working with the PR & Marketing Executive and Head of Sales to manage key client initiatives
- Appreciates the differences between social entertainment venues and traditional hospitality venue
- Excels in delivering campaigns from start to finish
- Computer literate with an educational background in marketing
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great at copy writing – for press releases, web copy, brochures, posters, e-shots, social media, etc.
- Has a strong sense of humour, required for the tone of Bounce and culture fit
- Enjoys going the extra mile to deliver one of a kind experiences
- Has a good knowledge of social media, social media scheduling and reporting software
- Confident presenting in pitches and presentations to senior staff
- Isn’t a ‘yes person’ and is comfortable and confident pushing an idea they believe in
- A minimum of 3 years’ marketing exp, at least one year in role with similar responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience developing marketing strategies
- Background in marketing a high end events/nightlife/hospitality/experiential brands desirable
- Can demonstrate success in a fast paced ‘start up mentality’ business, where change is frequent
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!