Sales Consultant - Germany Frankfurt - High end Fitness and Leisure Brand €22,000 + comms
Location Frankfurt Germany
Salary €22,000 + Comms
My client is a new site opened looking for quality sales consultants with the passion and drive to move the new site forward. The idea of the role is to inspire and welcome potential new members in the clubs, achieving sales targets individually and as a team, while enhancing the member experience.
- Communicate accurate information to prospective members regarding the club’s facilities, prices and memberships terms and conditions, in a timely manner to achieve set sales targets.
- To be professional at all times and to operate with integrity ensuring all ways of working, brand standards and policies are fully understood and adhered too.
- All club tours are tailored to the prospective members using the Challenger sales skills.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including the prospects journey and member experience, ensuring value for money and member retention is maximised.
- To become an expert of your club facilities, events and promotions.
- Self-motivated team player committed to demonstrating a positive attitude.
- To be flexible to work a variety of shifts to accommodate the business requirements.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve individual new member sales targets, team targets and company targets.
- Aim to exceed non-negotiable activity, outlined in the Sales Policy document.
- Participate in a weekly one-to-one with the Sales Manager.
- Ensure consistent delivery of Challenger is maintained at all times through Mystery Shops, and assessments.
- Contribution to the overall club’s performance.
- Achieving compliance against all company audits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Genuine passion when engaging with colleagues, prospects and members.
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Self-Motivated with excellent planning, organisational and strong communication skills.
- Ability to be an enthusiastic team player as well as having driven and determination to exceed personal targets and aspire for club growth.
- Thirst for knowledge and genuine passion to share experiences, insight and best practise with all those around you.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!