Sales Director, Trendy Hostel Brand
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
We are looking for an experience Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to join this amazing newly established business who is already set records. With a leisure focus you will have for objectives to drive the group’s revenue by effectively selling the brand within the local area, National and International market.
Sales Manager key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the sales plan alongside the DOS to encompass direct sales calls, telesales, research, appointment making and trading as well as promotional campaigns, client familiarisation visits and contract negotiation.
- Drive and co-ordinate all sales activity to maximise revenue from existing accounts, national and international level.
- To investigate new areas of business in terms of market development into new territories and market segments to quantifiable targets.
- To regularly meet with the DOS / General Manager to communicate customers feedback, problems encountered, sales information, competitor knowledge, pricing strategies and any other influences that may affect the business.
- To liaise with all departments necessary to maximise revenue and communicate any sales related information.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Current experience in similar position
- Can demonstrate effective coaching skills.
- Have a strong commercial outlook on sales and revenue and be very focused driven.
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills, along with a strong presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK (presenting to prospective partner organisations, meeting and entertaining clients, attending trade fairs/shows).
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Lara@corecruitment.com with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!