Sales Executive–Premium Spirits
Salary £25,000+ Bonus & Travel
The Company -
My client is an expanding distributor of branded spirits. With an excellent portfolio of brands, they have established relationships within the On and Off Trade - national, independent, retail and global brand owners. They work closely with bars, retailers and distributors to create effective brand support that drives sales.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for both new business and account management. Selling a range of branded spirits across the London territory, you will be targeting small regional groups, on and off trade businesses and wholesale. You will be targeted on brand activation, positioning and distribution, as well as achieving new listings. This is 100% field based role and they only want to hear from hunters who are passionate about the spirits and drinks industry, following trends and attending Trade Shows.
To be considered for this position you MUST have bar management experience and worked closely with spirits. Understanding the perfect serve and creating cocktail lists is a must! You will have already worked in a cocktail bar or been a bar manager and have at least a year’s sales experience
THE ROLE –
- Cold call as appropriate within the London area, to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Good connections within the London bar industry – a real name on the scene!
- Be comfortable cold calling presenting and delivering training / tasting sessions.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ service in the food and drink industry / good knowledge of relationships between brands, wholesalers and bars
- knowledge of Spirits and management/supervisory experience.
- Persistent with a positive attitude, self-starter and a creative thinker
- Reliable & able to meet deadlines
- An enthusiasm for spirits and a working knowledge of cocktails will also be looked upon favourably. Strong presentation skills are also desirable.
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me – 02077902666
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email email@example.com with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!