Reservations Manager – Luxury Hotel in London
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000
To maximise the revenue and profitability of room sales for the property through the maintenance of high standards and product knowledge.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the department
- Be able to up-sell and cross sell in order to maximize revenue
- Be responsible for all reservations including rooms, food and beverage, spa and special events
- To have knowledge of all systems for rooms, spa, F&B and special events
- To ensure all enquiries taken are responded to on the day they are received.
- To ensure the following of the procedure: taking deposits, ensuring that guests are fully aware of the Hotel’s cancellation policy, completion of the guest reservation with correct information, etc.
- Be responsible for reservations and enquiries taken and to ensure they are all responded to on the day received.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- Previous experience in a 4- or 5-star environment and within hotel reservations and working with a reservations system is essential
- Previous supervisory/management experience including managing a team is required
- Able to work well within a small team and meet deadlines under pressure
- Highly organized and efficient, strong administrator & communicator
- Desirable experience: front office/operations, Opera/Fidelio
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language, other languages is beneficial
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact Lara@corecruitment.com with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!