Senior Assistant Hotel Manager, New-opening in Barcelona
Salary: Up to €35,000 + Bonus
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Are you an AMBITIOUS, experienced HOTELIER, currently working at Deputy General Manager / Executive Assistant Manager / Hotel Manager level and looking for a GREAT CHALLENGE?
This amazing 200-bedroom hotel is opening up in Summer 2018 in Barcelona and we are looking for someone to come in to support the senior management team during pre-opening and opening seasons.
This role would offer a quick progression path to Hotel Manager/General Manager role upon the opening. We are currently looking for someone who is currently based in Barcelona or Spain who is currently in a similar role, someone who possesses the local market knowledge.
- Effectively manage the hotel to an optimum level. Working closely with the management team you will be committed to achieving and exceeding all targets financial and operational, with the emphasis on forward planning and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Proactively drive Operational, HR, Cost Control, Sustainability, and Health & Safety initiatives throughout the hotel to maximise profitability and ensure a safe and hospitable environment for customers and staff
- Manage the day to day operation ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and experience
- Actively participating in the recruitment process and contributing to the recruitment decisions ensuring the right people are hired into the business to deliver results.
- Management of the safety policy and fire register, Health & Safety legislation including HACCP & COSHH.
- Following company control procedures in accordance with the internal audit requirements.
- Drive and nurture adaptability in a changing business environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in hotel operations at line manager level or higher (Operation manager / Deputy Manager) in a large property hotel in Spain.
- Knowledge of driving standards with acute attention to detail; the ability to organise and plan ahead
- Ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced changing environment
- Practical knowledge of people management principals and procedures
- Thorough understanding of overall hotel operations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Personal Branding
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Lara@corecruitment.com with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!