Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Maidenhead
Strategic planning and day to day management of brand marketing initiatives that engage customers and drive key brand metrics including awareness, consideration, trial, trust and deliver key brand messages for the retail businesses.
- Create and deliver clearly identifiable brand pillars to support objectives and strategy for the different retail businesses and ensure customer insight and brand proposition remains at the core of business decisions.
- Develop and implement brand strategy for all retail brands and oversee day to day delivery of brand communications and proposition
- Engage and develop relationships with extended marketing, operations and commercial teams to become go to brand person on key business areas as required by the business
- Champion the customers perspective to ensure customer first approach
- Take and implement learnings from best in class activity and work with insights to ensure activation of key insight programmes across all marketing strategies and through all channels.
- Lead and direct team of Brand Managers to deliver creative leadership on all brand projects to ensure brand representation, e.g. new product propositions, seasonal campaigns and activities
- Plan and manage timings of all projects to align with other areas of the business and ensure effective communication and delivery on time
- Project management of all key brand initiatives to ensure brand and customer benefit is central to decision making process and remains clearly identifiable
- Create and implement innovative and engaging brand content across all customer touchpoints, by working with other members of the marketing team and operations to ensure full adoption
- Lead social media strategy and development of appropriate content in conjunction with the Social Media team
Salary £60,000pa plus bonus and benefits
- Experience of designing and implementing brand strategy.
- Extensive experience of successful influence and manage key stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate and operate within multi-functional teams
- Led innovative brand teams and have clear evidence of delivering success.
- Passion for, understanding and knowledge of brand and marketing.
- Knowledge of leisure and gaming sector an advantage.
- Ambitious team leader with strong proven leadership skills to develop and grow with team.
- Ability to energise people through integrity, strength of vision and dynamism.
- Ability to maintain effective work performance when dealing with stressful and demanding situations – resilient and effective under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to travel (by car) - this will involve over-night stays.
- Ability to deputise for Line Manager in events/meetings where appropriate
For more information please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!