An amazing opportunity has come about for a very hands-on senior marketing manager to join this wonderful and unique business as they embark on their next stage of expansion.
This is a very and multidimensional concept that has 3 sites, around the Uk and is opening up more in the near future, offering a leisure, food, events and more, this business will really get your marketing juices flowing
The role will be based out of the Head Office in central London, this is where the magic happens and a central support team is being built to support the sites around the UK.
You will be able to work remotely in addition to office hours and will be willing to travel to sites to work with and develop the onsite junior marketing managers.
We need someone who is excited about the overall strategy as much as the hands-on work that is required in this “start-up” environment
- A background in hospitality, restaurant, events or leisure
- Have worked with a company through their expansion phase
- Have helped grow a business from 1 – 10 sites or more
- Are hands-on and involved in all aspects of marketing
- Has experience at national and local level marketing including, Online, site level, central support level, Events, partnerships, promotions
- Someone who is good with the overall marketing strategy and planning
- Someone with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Offices in central London
- Remote working possible
- Great basic of £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Career development and support opportunities
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!