Shift Manager - Birmingham - £8.5 p/hr
Who will you be working for?
I have the perfect role for a Shift Manager who is passionate about food, coffee, customer service and team development.
These guys boast a consistent and tasty product – they are only on the up and are looking for superstars to join them in their growth.
What are we looking for?
My client owns fast-paced food business across multiple locations around the globe and is currently looking for a switched on and enthusiastic Store Manager to join their growing business.
You should have at least 1 year of experience in a managerial role and have passion for coffee, food and customer service.
- Stock management (Ordering, stock management, weekly stock take)
- Quality control (Regular food quality checks, ensuring consistency in food quality)
- Opening and closing procedures (Cashing out, banking, cleaning and closing checks
- Ensuring constant high quality of work by motivating the team and giving constructive feedback
- Working on a constant improvement of team training and ensuring the high quality of training for new employees (testing and graduating team members, giving them cross training)
- Creating an enjoyable atmosphere
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to simona@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!