Social Media Executive – Luxury 5* Resort, Maldives!
Creating Social Media strategy
- Create the social media strategy making sure that we focus on the right channels and activities.
- Plan social media campaigns
- Work with all departments to integrate different activities
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in social media marketing and/or PR (previous experience in hospitality is a plus)
- Must be a native speaker of English
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter & YouTube (experience with WeChat and Weibo is a plus)
- USD800 – USD1300 (can be negotiable based on qualification)
- Twin sharing accommodation (fully furnished)
- Annual Leave x 30 days per year & 1 return ticket to home once a year
- 1 day off per week
- Medical Insurance
If you are enthusiastic, passionate and your profile meets the above requirements, please send me your CV – unfortunately only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!