Chef recruitment Day in London – Relocate to Ibiza
We are currently working with one of the leading restaurant group Europe who operate 6 concepts and more than 17 Luxury restaurants across Europe
This award-winning restaurant is due to open 5 new sites in the coming 2 years and currently have a need for chefs of all Levels for their Summer Opening in Ibiza in 2017.
The businesses will be open for the Busy Summer season only and any permanent staff members that are taken on will have the chance to work in one of their High-profile sites in Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg or Milan in the off season.
We are looking to fill the following roles and would love to speak to people with either European or Asian food experience
- Head Chef / Kitchen Manager (permanent full time))
- Sous Chef / Senior Sous Chef (permanent full time
- Pastry chef – All levels (permanent or Seasonal)
- Sushi chefs (Permanent or Seasonal)
- Chef de Partie (Seasonal)
- Grill chefs and Section chefs (Seasonal)
- Commis / trainees (Seasonal)
Currently trading with 6 brands (2 top class Japanese inspired restaurants, a fine dining steak house, a fine dining Mediterranean restaurant fit for royalty, a stylish burger bar and a new opening 500sq meter all day dining site!!!) they are opening 2 new sites in Ibiza, One Japanese style concept (seasonal) and One Luxury Burger bar (year-round).
We need and so please only apply if you:
- Have a valid EU passport
- Are looking to relocate to Ibiza for the summer (or permanently)
- Are flexible with the off season to move to Amsterdam, Berlin or Hamburg
- Have an excellent grasp of the English Language
- Are a qualified and/or experienced chef
- Have knowledge of either Asian Cuisine or Grill experience
- Are a junior chef that want to learn, develop and gain experience with different cuisines under the tutelage of Michelin trained chefs
- Are a Kitchen Manager, Sous Chef or Senior Sous Chef who wants to gain international experience with a company that can offer you huge rewards in the future
- Are a chef who is looking for a rewarding challenge
- Have a good attitude, easy going and the want to live in one of the most exciting places in the worldworld
- Assistance with relocation (flights) you will need to secure your own long term accommodation in resort
- A good work life balance, 48-hour work week (YES!!!!), giving you chance to explore the Island and have plenty of party time
- Great local salary – Depending on role and experience (to be discussed on a case by case basis depending on your experience, skillset, and work history)
- The opportunity to be involved with more as the company expands (New site opening in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and of course Ibiza
- Senior candidates will be starting in March for training in Amsterdam for one month then moving to Ibiza
- Junior chefs will be Starting in the Spring in Ibiza
We will contact suitably experienced people within 72 hours for an initial chat and to get booked on.
Send in your CV today
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!