Spa Receptionist – 4* Resort – Cotswolds
Must have previous experience as receptionist!!!
My client is looking for a full time Receptionist for their busy, high end spa. They offer great services and facilities in exquisite surroundings. This is very hands on role and it is essential that you enjoy dealing with the public and have a polite, helpful manner.
- To provide an efficient & friendly service to all clients of the Spa – both telephone & face-to-face contact along with written correspondence
- Meet & greet all clients – Members, Day Spa Guests, Hotel Guests & general Show Rounds
- Assisting with Food & Beverage service
- Laundry duties
- Dealing with Telephone & e-mail bookings & enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas.
- Responsible for the opening & closing of the Spa.
- Assisting the Management Team with any other reasonable tasks requested to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
- Previous customer facing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Strong I.T. skills
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
- Must have own transport
In return you will receive:
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Uniform provided
- Meal provided on duty
- Commission on retail sales
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Use of the Swimming Pool & Gym on working days
Apply today!! Lara@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!