Spa Therapist / Beauty Therapist
Venue - Award Winning Luxury Country Manor Hotel and Spa
Salary - £8.75 per hours + commission on retails and great benefits
Brand - Elemis
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
To carry out Treatments to a high standard and support the overall running of the Spa and Beauty Division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Assist the Management Team in the Spa Division.
- Achieve the Retail Targets
- Build a regular client base.
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistently high standard.
- To be a role model to other Therapists.
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Computer literate.
- Good team player.
- Must have own transport.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a similar spa environment.
Interested in this Opportunity? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!