Stock Control Planner-FMCG foodservice supplier!
£17,000-£19,500 + benefits
My client is an established premier specialised foodservice provider and one of the UK’s largest with reputable clients across the country.
An opportunity has arisen for a Stock Control Planner to join their busy Oxfordshire depot.
You will play a key role within the site to ensure that the right stock is in the right place at the right time to satisfy customer needs.
Ideally you will have proven experience in the stock management and in delivering results.
You will provide support to the team to ensure stock levels are continually optimised and maximise availably at First Time Order Fulfilment level and for delivering enhanced stock efficiencies and maximising available stock income.
- Counting of stock in locations;
- Date code checking;
- Checking accuracy of assembled orders investigation of stock discrepancies
- Analysis of demand trends and market intelligence
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- High level of PC literacy in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience within all aspects of the Stock Integrity functions would be desirable
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems - desirable
The successful candidate will be required to work the ‘double day shift’ hours of alternating early and late day shifts – one week working 06:00 hrs to 14.00 hrs and one week working 14.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs, five out of seven days per week.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!