Role: Store General Retail Manager
Our client is the leading brand when it comes to cycling accessories, bikes cycle wear and cycle clubs! The business has been expanding year on year from its humble base in the UK! They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Cyclist and Retail Manager to head up their store in Milton Keynes! Here you can be yourself.
It’s about delivering authentic experiences. Our management team is made up of passionate people that bust down barriers to get results that exceed expectations. If you’re into creating your place in the history of this respected group, then send your details across!
- A real bicycle enthusiast!
- Provide leadership and direction to the team regarding operational and procedure issue.
- Be creative and encourage the creativeness of the team
- Leads by example, setting the pace and standards.
- Pro-active in problem solving.
- Direct hiring, supervision, development
- Inspire and motivate the team to achieve sales and profits.
- Identify training needs and deliver training to drive motivation and skill level of chefs
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!