Store Manager – Luxury Chocolate brand **NEW OPENING** Sheffield – 28k
Today, our chocolate is available in more than 80 countries worldwide, but the values of this Belgian brand remain true to the vision of Pierre Drapes, his family and his father before him. Inspired by the passion, boldness and generosity of their namesake, the irresistible chocolate collection continues to delight and charm chocolate lovers everywhere.
- Meet or exceed budgeted sales, gross profit and expense control goals.
- Train and maintain a team of knowledgeable, well-trained team members.
- Analyse sales, store performance and propose actions accordingly: work with the team to meet KPI’s
- Be commercially aware of all brand competitors
- Achieve budgeted expense levels by planning and organizing staff levels and purchases.
- Complete thorough and timely documentation in support of staff members counselling and disciplinary activities.
- Eliminate wastage through effective stock management
- Ensure daily and monthly staff meetings are held delivering key actions, objectives, messages and launches to the team
- Honest, straight talking and brave with the ability to challenge, motivate coach and feedback effectively and constructively
- Passionate about chocolate topics and customer service
- Attention to detail and following out all tasks to the highest standard
If this sound like something you would be interested in then apply now!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!