Store Manager for Sushi Location
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: NYC will work in 4 locations
- 173 Broadway
- 32 Broadway
- 685 Third Avenue
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
This company started more than 20 years ago and today is the largest in their market. With impressive plans of new openings and brand development this is an ideal company to launch your career with. This role is ideal for an experienced Assistant Manager that is ready to take the next step towards responsibility. If you are passionate about food service, particularly sushi and providing top notch customer service this may be your opportunity.
As a the Store Manager one is responsible for all aspects of the daily operations. Rotating amongst the four locations in New York City, mentioned above.
- Drive sales and strive for maximum profit keeping in mind customer service and standards are never compromised.
- Model and train the team to uphold the highest customer service standards.
- Finish prior day DPR and end of shift duties including recording DPR, visual merchandising and product replenishment according to planogram and closing checklist.
- Coaching team members with positive phrasing and reinforcement. Acknowledge areas where extra training could be of benefit.
- Monitor inventory levels and order accordingly. Supervise counting and recording of inventory sessions.
- Control labour costs with efficient scheduling and good judgment.
- Regulate food costs with proper coaching of food preparation standards.
- Oversee daily food preparation by utilizing the company’s tools.
- Accountable for keeping a clean and store.
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition.
- Enforce that all teammates follow health and safety regulations.
- Oversee catering orders are correctly taken, delivered on time, and made to corporate standards.
- Double check proper food cost is calculated and create the bill for customer.
- Be a leader. Motivate, encourage and create a happy safe to people to work and eat.
- Successful candidate, must be able to pass a Security background check.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, evening and weekends
- Food management experience
- Motivating personality
- Financially responsible
- Strong English communication skills
- Passionate about food service and customer service
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office and Micros
- Food Handlers certificate
*Only successful candidates fitting the brief above will be contacted. All candidates must have the right to work and live in the USA.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!