Telesales Advisor-FMCG national food business
£17,000-£19,000 + company benefits
Are you a customer focused and confident advisor?
Can you deliver excellent and proactive service consistently, managing and exceeding customers’ expectations meeting agreed deadlines and delivery times?
Then this is the role to show what you can do!. You will need to have a strong desire to progress, possessing good telephone skills and accurate data input skills.
We are looking for dynamic, versatile people with a professional ‘can do’ attitude and strong customer service ethic.
Main tasks include:
- Effective inbox management and prioritisation of a high volume of time-sensitive emails
- Efficiently processing customer correspondence and taking ownership of queries and complaints
- Administrative tasks including data entry and filing
- Handling and processing data with a high level of accuracy
- Contributing to the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing relationships and building rapport with named accounts and internal colleagues
- Conducting customer surveys by phone
- Processing and accurately logging claims, pricing queries and credit requests
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm, maintain high standards and work effectively under pressure
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Interpretation of data/information and effective application of knowledge
- Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and effectively utilise tools available to achieve and maintain an efficient way of working
- Uses own initiative and able to consider all options available before escalating and seeking advice
- A good team player who works proactively with others, providing help and support as required and adaptable to a range of varied tasks
- Effective objection handling/conflict management skills
Working hours are 37.5 Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a positive, supportive team, and earn the utmost in employee rewards and career development.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!