Warehouse Data Administrator-FMCG national food business
£19,000-£21,000 + company benefits
This position is working for a growing national food business to join their administration and analysis team. You will be responsible for the maintenance of customer pricing files and delivery schedules, for data extraction and production of KPI reporting covering range, sales, margins, stock and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile person who has a good eye for detail and the ability to interpret data. Ideally, candidates will have advanced level MS Excel skills with sound knowledge of lookups and pivot tables.
Main tasks will include:
- Ensuring key operational activity planners are managed and maintained
- Production of accurate and timely range, sales, margin and stock data.
- Production of tracker documents for each National Account and operational review period reports
- Development of relationships with all key customer and supplier contacts
- Working with Account Managers to address any identify and resolve issues affecting customer service and account profitability
- Arranging and participating in supplier presentations, Account Manager meetings and project activities as directed
- Working with the operational team to ensure maximum efficiencies and best practice for all
- Advanced level of MS Excel understanding including ability to create lookups, pivot tables and manage large volumes of data is essential.
- Good standard of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint) is required as a minimum
- Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines.
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and effectively utilise tools available to achieve and maintain an efficient way of working.
- A good team player who works proactively with others providing help and support as required and be adaptable to a range of varied activities in any given day
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!