Have you ever thought about a career in recruitment?
Then make sure you decide to work for the best....
work for COREcruitment
COREcruitment is continuously recognised as the market leader in providing the very best service to the Hospitality, Retail and Facilities Management industries. Our reputation for supplying outstanding staff is undoubtedly due to the talented people who work for us. We are therefore always seeking out fantastic people who share our passion in providing the very best recruitment service possible.
Our bespoke induction and training programme was specially developed to ensure your continued success and career development. This is evident in our retention rates, with three of our consultants having been here since CORE began 8 years ago!
We are currently recruiting the following positions:
- Junior Consultant
- International Consultant
Are you successful in your current role but dissatisfied with your level of responsibility or earnings? Then keep on reading......
We believe in building relationships through two-way, open communication. Everyone at COREcruitment recognises the fact that recruitment trade is not a Monday to Friday, nine-to-five business. We therefore do all we can to ensure that we accommodate our clients and candidates wherever possible.
Of course we wouldn't expect your dedication and professionalism with no return. So in addition to a competitive salary, we reward hard work and achievement with...
- Competitive group commission structure
- Flexible working hours / duvet mornings
- Extra day's holiday for birthdays
- Team and individual incentive drives and a staff 'well-being' fund
- Annual employee improvement scheme
- REC Certificate and other possible qualifications
- Structured development program for trainee consultants
- A personalised bespoke service: getting to know clients needs, culture, strategy and plans for the future. (We cover all recruitment for the 'service industry')
- Expanding business with international offices and multiple divisions
- Company iPhone/Blackberry phone package
- Business development incentives on new business
- Fast paced, fun atmosphere
- Employee of the month scheme with incentives
- Dress down Fridays
- Yearly 'bonus prize' for the top performer! From a car to a luxury holiday!
- When one of our staff was working as a waiter at the OXO tower restaurant, he was requested by the PM, Tony Blair to be his waiter on 3 occasions!
- If one of our chef recruiters was a girl he would have been called Flora.....
- One of our Brides ended up in the lake while wearing her wedding dress! Oops!
- One of us is named after Lindsay Wagner the actress who played the bionic woman
- One of our consultants can drink beer upside down......that's something you have to see!