News & Events
- Written by our Executive Candidates
Director of Sales, Operations, Client Relations
London and Middle East – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Qatar and Asia (Happy to relocate and travel) Available from September 2017
£80k basic plus package
- Highly experienced senior manager in leisure, attraction, entertainment, sport and the arts.
- A proven track record in developing strategic business concepts from start-up, creating revenues which delivered up to £12m in customer experiences and from corporate and special events.
- Built significant relationships and developed partnerships using strong interpersonal skills, motivating a variety of teams to deliver results against targets, achieving quality customer service whilst adapting to the evolution of technological and economic change.
- Extensive experience within high profile brands and iconic venues
Highly customer and client focused
One of my significant key strengths lies in managing complex and challenging contracts and relationships to achieve business objectives with demonstrable success. Working in partnership with worldwide iconic brands, with all levels of management and a variety of teams of people and stakeholders. I have achieved this by utilising my experience and instinct, as well as my excellent communication and strong diplomatic skills.
Commercially astute, approachable and people focused
Another key strength is leading teams to effect change and ultimately achieve profits. I have achieved this my understanding the vision and brand values of the companies that I have worked for and being able to share and deliver these passionately with my teams. Always a true ambassador, I have done this by leading by example, setting clear targets, training and mentoring.
Creative, inciteful and highly resourceful solution provider
I have extensive experience working within iconic sites and venues including start-up companies/ventures and managing significant step change within long standing organisations. I have successfully achieved these projects under time pressures and budgets and working around and towards major event deadlines. I have done this by using my multiple blended skills which cover operations, sales, business development, marketing and creative experience.
Seasoned operator with creating revenues, marketing and start-up experience
With a unique skillset gained over three decades of exemplary service across entertainment and leisure, I continually reimagine the customer experience to create key differentiators with market competitors. Through stakeholder collaboration, robust planning and focused delivery, I thrive within a culture of delivering excellence under pressure.
Communications and Marketing Director
London (geographically flexible)
Available from mid-September 2017
£95k basic plus package
- Creative and dynamic, board level communications and marketing professional with extensive expertise in strategic planning and implementation.
- Commercially focussed with responsibility of driving +£30m revenues.
- Sporting landscape expertise with over 16 years of Premier League experience.
- Extensive contacts in national and international sports media.
- Event management specialist in large scale events and special projects.
A highly motivated individual, I excel at building relationships quickly and advising at senior levels on major corporate issues and cultural change management.
I have specialised in managing press and broadcast media relations and crisis management in a fast paced, high profile sports club. I have as much pride from the stories that did not get printed as those that did!
Devised campaigns to drive revenue across none match day revenue streams including the hosting of high profile international matches, working collaboratively with brokering agencies and promoters and a culturally diverse selection of international governing bodies.
I have led the communications strategy for many wide ranging and complex planning applications which include liaison with, and an understanding of, the complexities of local government and key external stakeholders.
Strategic thinker commercially focussed
Commercially I have been responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing and communications strategy driving the commercial areas of a business to exceed its targets.
Experience of securing sponsorship, including rights negotiation and subsequent delivery of successful activations.
Responsible for the successful development of brands; I have a passionate conviction in a brand’s truth and the success that can be achieved by the correct strategic implementation and continued development of its positioning and values.
I can lead and motivate; ensuring throughout my career that my teams have been valued and their individual skill sets developed to enhance their individual progress and, by definition, assist the team in successfully delivering business objectives.
Please get in touch with Craig at COREcruitment if you would like to learn more about me, or meet to discuss how I can add value to your business.
020 7790 2666
Latest News 100% fresh