News & Events
- Written by COREcruitment candidate
Executive Hospitality Candidate - effective operator, commercial animal and people person
London based (can travel)
£100k+ basic plus package
- A wealth of experience in all disciplines and sectors of the Hospitality, with a strong focus on building teams and delivering commercial results
- Able to combine cutting edge innovation with in-depth knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable track record of huge successes within both large multi-national and owner operator business.
- Excellent communication, motivational skills and a positive outlook combined with endless energy and head space.
- Hands on skill set which is used to develop teams and generate mutual respect.
- A stable of clients form all sectors of industry who buy hospitality, own fixed sites and venues.
- Thrives on taking ownership, target driven, autonomy and achieving the highest possible standards and results
Hospitality professional with senior level experience
- Having developed through the ranks, I have an in-depth skill set and knowledge of the catering industry which is supported by my senior level experience of managing every aspect of a business
- Consistently delivered complicated pieces of business, operationally and commercially, whilst ensuring client retention and product progression.
- Identifying new business opportunities, revenue streams, operating efficiency which offer mutual benefits for both the company and clients.
- Able to assume full responsibility of a business or project, including full P&L, Legal, operational, people, sales, clients and legacy opportunities.
Operational and commercial success, with a cutting-edge approach
- Combine a cutting-edge approach to product and service whilst ensuring it is underpinned by a solid commercial framework.
- Passionate about operational delivery and products that are “NOW” and push the boundaries whilst sharing the dream with the team.
- A vast amount of hands on experience, able to fine tune operations and the commercial formula resulting in a quality seamless delivery with a highly efficient cost base.
- Utilising a depth of knowledge and experiences to approach each task laterally and with an open mind, resulting in an innovative product that can be delivered and converts commercially.
Leader, team player, motivator, trustworthy and confident
- A team builder who has demonstrated the level of success that is achievable only if you have the right people on the bus but, they are all sitting the right seat.
- Commit to developing your team by investing your time and energy in them.
- Identify the common goal, articulate and target communicate the objective commensurately
- Respectfully inspect progress don’t expect it to just happen.
- Show regular appreciation and offer mutual respect, reward where possible.
- Be consistent and build trust at all levels, offer the gravitas and confidence a team wants to see in their leader, whilst always be available to support.
Please contact Craig at COREcruitment if you would like to learn more about me, or meet to discuss how I can add value to your business.
020 7790 2666
Connect with Craig on LinkedIn to keep in touch.
Latest News 100% fresh