News & Events
- Written by COREcruitment
We are currently representing some fantastic candidates ready for their next challenge – do you currently require support at all please? Some of my current TOP talent is listed below!
SENIOR EXECUTIVE DIVISION
Finance Director - £150k London based but open to relocation
- Exceptional candidate with proven track record within hospitality, retail and leisure markets
- Most recently scaled an iconic UK restaurant business – securing funding, implementing processes and systems – operated as part of the operating board. Created Financial forecast model, set up internal audit procedures, recruited and developed finance team and conducted feasibility studies for new site locations for the business.
- Previous roles include leading luxury ecommerce business, leading a team of 40+ in a major PE-backed restaurant business which underwent significant financial remodelling. This role included acquisitions and negotiation and execution of third party operator agreements.
Head of Property, Acquisitions and Estates £70k South East
- An experienced chartered surveyor with detailed knowledge of the retail property market across the UK.
- Currently overseeing a complex national business involving head office, distribution locations and franchise / company owned sites (over 600).
- All landlord negotiations and contracts, site acquisition and disposal, reports to the board.
- In previous positions this candidate has owned a global property role with a rapidly expanding food business where he was part of a team which trebled the size of the business and opened in five global markets.
Operations Director / COO / Smaller Company Managing Director - £100k Flexible
- We have heard a lot about this candidate over the years.
- Through his career in operations he has always been top of the leader boards when it comes to team performance - I was actually introduced to him (two positions ago) as an example of the type of candidate to recruit!
- Due to multiple circumstances he is now active in the market for his next move and is very flexible on sector and location.
- It is about the right opportunity with the right concept and business. In his last role he managed about 60 sites with an operations / support team of 12 individuals reporting into him – most of these he developed internally.
PUBS AND BARS DIVISION
Immediate start! Operations Manager – London, flexible to relocate Nationally
£60,000 plus bonus structure
- Fantastic long term career with a premium, boutique cocktail and club group
- Understanding of multifaceted, multi venue, premium cocktails bars and west London Night clubs
- Strong focus on providing support and development for General Managers
- Fantastic all-round operator, excellent knowledge in growing sales and improving an overall offer
Assistant General Manager - London or Brighton
£30,000 plus bonus
- Currently in a Music and cocktail Venue with full financial cocktail
- Previous experience including entertainment venues and gastro pubs
- Looking for a new company to grow, develop and progress
- Loves to be creative and enjoys helping a business grow and improve
- Cocktail menu development skills as well a sales building knowledge
General Manager – London, flexible to relocate to the Middle East or Southwest England
£50,000 plus Good Bonuses
- Confidant and Passionate General Manager with a wealth of experience in High end, High volume Business with strong drink Sales
- A proven track record of troubleshooting failing sites, whilst also maintaining revenue
- Excellent licencing knowledge and loves to delivering great service
- Looking for a new challenge with long term options
Operations Manager – London – Quirky Branded High Street - £55,000 plus – 4 weeks
- Thrives in a small to medium business
- She is a true operator – loves to develop people and push sales forward
- This candidate would do well in a growing business with a stable infrastructure
- Looking for great quality food and a people focused culture
Operations Director – London based – Quality Growing Brand - £100,000 plus - Negotiable
- Driven, passionate and forward thinking
- Managed up to £65million T/O – 5 Operations Managers, Area Chef Trainers and Facilities for the Estate
- Looking for a quality operation where he can drive the business forward and get stuck in
- Excellent financial acumen and 100% people focused
General Manager – London – Start Up / Small Growing Brand - £55,000 plus - 4 weeks’
- This candidate has a fresh and exciting outlook
- She is engaging, all about quality, can do premium but prefers quality casual dining
- Passionate about good food and fresh scratch cooking
- Wants somewhere that needs procedures and processes implementing with a strong focus on people development
- Currently managing 3 sites
Operations Manager – London - QSR & Casual Dining - £55,000 plus - Immediate
- Strong focus on Quality QSR/Retail
- Managed up to 14 sites in central London all in quality establishments
- Experience in casual dining and this is something she would like to revisit
- Quality candidate with a degree of gravitas about her roles
- She would get the job done and done well
ACCA Qualified Group Financial Controller
Available immediately - £80k+
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with over 8 years’ post-qualified senior finance experience
- Experience of accounting within multi-national Group Company structures
- Strong leadership and overall management of the Financial Accounting team
- Deputised for CFO when needed
- Responsible for consolidation and reporting of group’s management accounts and advising senior management on KPI’s to drive strategic decisions.
- Implemented financial processes and procedures to minimise risk to the business through strong financial controls whilst operating an efficient team
- Developed and reviewed budgets and financial plans including cash flow for group companies
- Implemented a formalised, timetabled and rigorous month-end process to deliver reports in accordance to deadlines defined by stakeholders
Hotel Financial Analyst
Available in 4weeks - £40k
- Managing portfolio of diverse hospitality brands
- Directing and Managing the organisation's overall control and financial policies and accounting practices in accordance to the group standards
- Responsible for the group consolidation process of the monthly financial statements
- Reviewing financial reports for the group, ensuring accuracy and highlighting the reasons behind any vacancies
- Assisting in the preparation comparisons of property assets, review capital requests, preparing ROI projects and searching for new opportunities across the portfolio
- Creating financial models using DCF methods for asset valuations and appraisals
- Formulating financial targets, budgets and business plans in accordance with the strategy determined by the Board
- Managing working capital and any company investments or capital reserves
- Partnering with hotel General Managers and key stakeholders to review progress against budget
Business Development Manager-Foodservice
- An experienced business relationship builder, able to deal with clients at all levels
- Excellent track record in selling and promoting company services and products
- Managing a geographical area in excess of 430 accounts, ranging from restaurants and hotels, through to leisure, education, cafes and caterers
- During 2017, opened a total of 88 new accounts, creating an extra £150,000 in sales
- Ended the calendar year over £265,000 up on 2016, with a turnover of £2,376,642, and profit margin rose year on year from 27.2% to 27.4%
National Account Manager-Food Manufacturer/Food Service
- Managing large lucrative national accounts, within contract catering, foodservice & retail. Including Compass, Foodbuy, & Virgin Trains
- Management of all aspects chilled/hot sandwich/grab and go food business
- Approx. 12-million-pound portfolio and growing consistently
- Full P&L management for all accounts including sales forecasts and budgeting
- Working with all department managers such as NPD, operations, marketing, packaging and transport
- Managing ongoing NPD development, management and coordination to ensure products are launched on time
Regional Sales Manager – FMCG Craft Beer
- Overall management responsibility for the leading sales area, including 200+ accounts covering all S. London postcodes
- Huge interest in craft beer, keen home brewer
- Prospecting new business, and liaising with key accounts to boost business across the area. 130% growth rate year on year
- Book of contacts to hit ground running
- Tap Takeovers & events experience
FOOD RETAIL DIVISION
Multi-site Manager - London - Branded Grab & Go - £40,000 plus bonus
- Covering 11 sites with a combined revenue of £130k
- Responsible to lead a team of 6 department heads and their team.
- Managed payroll function for 250 employees.
- Would look at high volume General Manager roles
General Manager – London - £32,000
- Has a strong back ground in branded high street quick service restaurants?
- A proven track record of troubleshooting failing sites, whilst also maintaining revenue is high turnover sites
- An extremely strong focus on team development and a very much customer first attitude
- Would be ready for a junior operation managers or cluster role
Assistant Manager – London - £25,000
- High volume, competent with stocks, P&L
- Fully able and compliant with front of house and back of house procedures
- Knows and loves the industry, is looking to find a group that can offer career progression and longevity.
If you would like to know more about these candidates or have a specific vacancy to fill please get in touch.
Latest News 100% fresh