News & Events
- Written by Sugandhi Premachandran
It’s that time — time for our kids to load up their backpacks, done their new threads, and head back to school.
Waking up after a long hot summer can be hard, so if you need some fresh talent for the new term in your teams we’ve totally got you covered!
Check out these fresh top candidate profiles currently looking for that next opportunity, if you feel you have a role that may suit, then please feel free to contact me for more details.
Alternatively, if you have a specific role that you require profiles for please do let me know so we can tailor the candidates you are sent.
TOP FOOD SERVICE CANDIDATES
3 Month Notice
- Experienced Operation Manager within the education sector
- Currently looking after 100 contracts within their patch
- Exception organisational skills and is super polished
- Managing up to 400 employees’
- This candidate had an annual revenue of £10 million
- Experienced in working in Independent Schools
- Delivering a high standard of food and providing hospitality for numerous events
- Managing a team of 5
- Extensive experience in PNL, budgeting and costings
- Super foodie
- Available immediately
- This candidate is very passionate about food and delivering a good service
- The candidate has managed 21 state schools within her patch
- Has had 108 reports
- Very experienced in managing finances
- Super organised and keen to get into a new company where they can grow and progress
I have a great talent pool at the moment so if none of these candidates are what you need at the moment, get in touch with me on 02077902666 so we can discuss.
Latest News 100% fresh