TOP candidate alert**
Commercial Analyst - Available in 5 weeks - £40k
• Built production reports to measure efficiency of 3rd parties and marketing activities and adjust strategy accordingly
• Introduced and implemented new reservation management system and developed new suite of reports to understand better bookings patterns and conversion performances
• Presentation of opportunities and recommendation on revenue generation and marketing strategy to senior management team
• Improved speed of production of reports by building more automated reports
• Translated operation teams needs into pertinent reports
• Demonstrated integrity, commitment and ability to reflect on my work
I joined COREcruitment team in May 2014 after spending nearly7 years in hospitality and retail industries.
Since September 2015 I'm heading up our Finance division.
I cover roles on a nationwide basis offering a wide range of Accounting & Finance candidates.
I'm constantly busy working on excellent vacancies with well-known, prestigious clients all around the UK.
- What I Enjoy Most
- There are a lot of things I enjoy, but there is one that stands out: travelling!
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- A vet / a dentist / a fire-fighter / a journalist / a scientist / a fitness instructor/
- When I am not working I am
- Spending time with my family, going out with friends, reading books, planning trips, eating out, partying and sleeping ;)