Assistant Director of People & Culture – 5* Hotel, Riyadh!
Saudi Nationals only please and female applicants preferred due to team dynamics!
We are currently looking for an Assistant Director of People & Culture to assist the Director of People & Culture with the direction of all aspects of the People & Culture division; including benefits administration, employee relations, recruitment and retention of staff, communication to staff, career development of staff, wage & hour compliance, training, workers’ compensation and legal matters related to hotel employees.
We need a Saudi National for this role please!
Knowledge & Skills Required for the Role:
- College education or equivalent experience in HR field
- 2-4 Years of employment in a related position in the Hospitality Field
- Requires a general working knowledge of Labour laws
- Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-Job or through a series of professional certifications
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment
- Ability to read and speak and write English
- Female applicants welcome to apply
Salary package Offered:
Basic : SAR20K pm plus housing & transport allowance plus medical insurance + other company benefits
CV’s to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted, but feel free to get in touch!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!