Assistant General Manager (fast track to General Manager) London £31,000
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £31,000
Are you a strong Assistant Manager from a fast-paced background, do you think you are ready to take on a General Manager position? ….. look no further!
I am working with one of the newest and coolest additions to London’s QSR scene, these guys have rapid growth on the cards and are looking for superstars.
I am looking for someone to take on a roaming Assistant General Manager role, you will be trained up and will be given a site as they expand.
The Role of a General Manager!
- To understand and consistently deliver the Company quality standards in food presentation, beverage and service.
- To co-ordinate effectively with the Chef and staff through regular contact, before, during and after service about speed of service, item availability, popularity of menu items.
- To inspect the Restaurant daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment.
- To demonstrate a thorough knowledge and ability to provide the correct level of service during operational hours.
- To understand who the customers are, their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport always.
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the customers and employees.
- Overall management of all aspects of the business.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!