Assistant Restaurant Manager – Michelin Restaurant in Ascot
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known luxury 5-star hotel as a Waiter/Waitress. Set in 24 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland it is the only hotel in the UK with its own polo fields and an equestrian center with stabling. They offer exquisite comfort, exquisite services and facilities in exquisite surroundings.
A Michelin starred restaurant where you will run breakfast, lunch and dinner service, acting as manager in the absence of the Director of Restaurants, whilst working closely with Executive Chef himself.
- Lead and develop a team
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the shift whether this entails breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Work closely with the Restaurant Manager and Senior Team
- Provide a memorable dining experience for guests
- Continuously work on improving service standard
- Training of your team to develop knowledge and individual skills
The Ideal Candidate will
- Have a minimum 2 years within a high-end restaurant or F&B department of a luxury Hotel
- Currently be working as Head Waiter, Senior Supervisor, Assistant Manager
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all reporting staff
- Deliver a one team approach to ensure continuous success
- Motivate the team by engaging with all individuals and ensuring a healthy working environment for all staff
- Be a key player in growing all areas of the business
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact LARA DOS SANTOS with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!