Bar Manager - Brasserie / Bistro / Irish Pub Style
Role: Bar Manager
Background: Brasserie / Bistro / Irish Pub Style
Salary: €25000 - €30000
Popular destination in the heart of Brussels:; busy for Sports and during summer with a great outdoor seating area.
- Full control and responsibility over the Bar
- Oversees the scheduling of team
- Provide a quality yet casual atmosphere at all time
- Ensure continuous training for the team to constantly improve service
- To handle comments and complaints in a professional and courteous manager
- Stock control and stock ordering
- Recruitment and selection
- Maintains exceptional attention to detail and implements SOPs and brand standards
- Creates and implements promotional/social events to maximise revenues;
- Accountable for the Financial results
- To be fully aware of current licensing laws and implement accordingly
- Maintains and implement all Health & Safety policies, Fire & Evacuation Procedures, etc
- Minimum 2 years experience as Bar Manager
- Experience in a volume and quality Bar / Pub, Restaurant, Bistro or Brasserie.
- Ability to display excellent Guest care skills
- Passionate about service and providing excellence at all time
- Strong Financial awareness with a full understanding of Food and Beverage revenue streams and controls, including Micros POS
- Proven man-management, coaching and team building skills
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!