Business Development Manager- FMCG Food Business
£32,000-£35,000 + double your salary & package
Fancy working for a leading food business?
Are you an outstanding sales professional who thrives on achieving sale’s targets/KPIs and building strong business relationships?!
Then this is your chance to demonstrate just what you can do!
About the Company:
- Leading national foodservice operator.
- Huge presence in the premium UK market, allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality delicious food.
About the position:
- You will be selling to pubs, hotel, restaurant & education groups, so influencing and cross-selling experience is a key part of the role.
- We are looking for a knowledgeable business development manager who enjoys sales.
- You will be a fully equipped sales person who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and are able to take ownership of their client base.
- You’ll need great relationship management skills, innate commercial acumen and a pioneering spirit.
- You will also be required to make regular contact with customers over the phone, email and be required to visit customers regularly.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven sales experience within the foodservice industry is essential.
- Be approachable and highly organised.
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L.
- Sound knowledge of working with a CRM business role would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to taj@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!